Friday 20 April 2012

Something I regret

Providing the surgery doesn't turn up anything life derailing, I'll be starting job hunting in about 6 weeks time and back to wearing things like suits. I've spent most of the past year and a bit looking unkempt in jeans apart from the brief period of craziness last year when I was wearing very short skirts and too much makeup. Suits, jeans or slapper outfits though, it's all very conventional and I'm starting to regret not doing something interesting as a minimum with my hair like Grace London has while I was a student. I don't know what she does for a living but I'm going to bet it doesn't have much to do with the banking sector.

One thing that has held me back is the question of colour. Lilac looks fabulous on her because she has dark hair and pale skin, as would most unconventional colours, but anything pink, red, purple or orange based is going to look more like a regular dyeing mishap on me given I have reddish hair and I don't much fancy blue or green. If I am to make the most of the next 6 weeks and do something like this, what colour stripe should I go for? Black? White?

No comments:

Post a Comment