There is something frightfully, curtain twitchingly apologetic and and coy about this. I do not like it (plus 'nipping' implies a degree of speed that, as I get older, is not quite accurate). It needs to be replaced and I feel that a degree of alliteration may help.
If I were male I could point percy at the porcelain but I'm not.
So henceforth I may:
- lurch towards the lavatory
- totter to the toilet
- feck off to the facilities
- creep off to the cludgies
- make a kamikaze strike on the khazi
- bugger off to the bog
- reel off to the restroom
- slouch towards the sanitaryware
- shuffle to the shitter
- crawl to the conveniences
- wander off to the WC
- piss off to the pissoir
- clear off to the comfort station
- pootle to the potty
and so on. Any further suggestions?
Update: when travelling one can of course head to the heads.